miércoles, 12 de julio de 2017

Niece course

Hi, in Canterbury everything continue well. I like my Erasmus + course ,and  I am sure I´m learning useful things for my puppils in the school. These days we've spent lot of  time learning about storytelling , which is so interesting for little children. I attach a picture about how to read a tale to them. Also we're learning many songs and games that I really want to practise in the school at the back of the summer's holidays.
In my free time I've been in the town where you can see and visit many different famous monuments.
This town has a big History and you can feel it when you walk through the streets.

See you soon. Bye. Xx                            
                                                                    My classmates

                                                                       
                                                                        My class

Canterbury's Cathedral
                                                                             
                                                                  The Canterbury Tales
                                                                         
                                                          Steps to make a good storytelling

2 comentarios: